Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Under The Weather

a get well card
" Kid with Umbrella  " is a Gerda Steiner Digital Stamp
 
 
 
a close-up : Pearls n Gems for Raindrops
 
Other @
 Penny's Challenge : Polka Dots n Pearls
City Crafter : A Piece of Sky : Sun, Moon, Rain or Snow 
 
Anything Goes @
 
 the inside

17 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

how cute and TFS for sharing this card with Us! looks amazing and so pretty.
cheers
bibiana
PS: New challenge at my blog: "Throwback Thursday". Check it out!

Brandi said...

Super cute card, I love how you created the affect of rain, very clever. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Brandi R
DT Member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogsopt.ca

Alyson Mayo said...

I love the little gems to simulate raindrops - way too adorable! The little guy on the front is such a great image as well. Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC!

Michelle said...

This is a lovely card. The image, colours and layout is all gorgeous - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Ros Crawford said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful! Nice to have you linking up with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB :-)

Unknown said...

Fun in the rain. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole, Encouragement Coordinator

Lisa said...

How cute this is! Love your raindrops.... love you card...

Michelle Stewart said...

Super cute image...I love the gems as raindrops, so very clever. Great coloring job. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Lisa Mensing said...

So pretty! Love the papers and embellishments, perfect. Thank you for joining us at AHSC. Hope you join us again.

Cathy said...

such a cute card :) thanks for sharing in the ahsc
CATHYPLUS5.BLOGSPOT.COM

Stella said...

Awe such a cutie with an umbrella. And a sweet take on our challenge. Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, AJ. I love the sweet image, the awesome colors, and the precious overall design. THanks so much for sharing with us, and may God bless your week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. This and anything else with ribbon can also be shared here in this fun challenge:
http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2014/10/rrr-challenge-105-anything-goes-with.html

Unknown said...

Your card is just too cute! Anyone's day would be better if they were to receive it. Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC.

Linda Norman said...

I love the raindrops! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

Linda
scrappytherapy.com

Karen Oliver said...

So cute and what a perfect sentiment. I love your idea of using this as a get well card I would/t have thought of that. Thanks for joining the Gerda Steiner Designs October Challenge