Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Smeared n Smudged Hop Day 27

Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 27
 
Only 4 More Days till Halloween !
 
Boo! Grumpenstein Treat Holder
 
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
 
A Booed Treat Holder - for the Tradition of
You've Been Booed !
 
Grumpenstein is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
 


 
Hop over to Alex's Blog to see what she has to show you.

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I don't know which of of these little dudes I like best. These are adorable! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Keep waiting for you to boo me! I want these! Love them and those grumpies are so awesome!!

TangledBlueRose said...

So cool! No way can I pick a favorite. Just love them all!~kim

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Really enjoying these door hangers! I'd totally love to be Boo'ed by one of those!

Unknown said...

These are just so cute! I like your Halloween frog card (above) as well!

Susan Renshaw said...

Another great treat container - love your other two posts today too...

Julia said...

Great treat holder, love the grumpy.

Steph said...

Hehehe, so cute!