Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 20
Only 11 More Days till Halloween !
Grumpy Ghost Set
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
" Grumpy Ghost " is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
I am working on a new set of projects, so for now

11 comments:
Love the set! These are wonderful grumpies, so fun!~kim
Love those grumpies more and more! The Smeared Ink Club set this month is love grumpies...silently screaming yeah..can't wait to use them! These sets of yours are so great!
another great set! I especially love the card in this one where the ghosts fly around. too cute! xxD
Love the grumpies set!
Another spooktacular collection of ghostie grumpies! Love everything!
Love the grumpies!!
Another great set! Love the addition of those buttons.
I still think those ghosts flying around the button are brilliant.
Adorable set.
The card is so cute. I am assuming that the ghosts spin.
Great set! Love the Grumpy ghost!
Great set of projects using ghost grumpie.
Post a Comment