Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 19
Grumpy Ghost Treat Bag
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
front back
" Grumpy Ghost " is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
Halloween @


19 comments:
Awww so cute!! Great treat bags!
Great idea, for treat bag toppers. Have to use this one for my nephew and nieces, I am sure they will like it.
Cute little toppers.
The button embellishment is a nice touch.
Love Grumpy and these treat bags! Didn't get to make any yesterday but definitely today?!? Great project and love the button!
Lucky trick or treaters. Kids don't deserve that gorgeous button! LOL xxD
Such fun and cool treat bags! Love all the grumpie ghosties! Perfect button.
~kim
Great bag toppers, fun idea :)
Cute! Thanks for linking up at PDE. DT~Lee-Ann :)
Great treat bags! I love the Grumpies!
Spooktacular treat bag toppers! Just love the pop of green for their eyes!
These treat bag toppers are just so cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
hey I have those buttons too. Love candy
Super fun treat bags! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party!
Perfect--as always! :) Love the addition of the buttons in this set!
Cute treat bags. Thanks again for Craft Hoarders Anonymous.
Fun treat bags! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
So fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)
I am sure I need a treat bag! ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Post a Comment