Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 16
Grumpy Ghost
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come
from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If
you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
" Grumpy Ghost " is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
Catch The Bug : Stella Says Sketch #215
the ghosts go round the button
the inside
Halloween @
Anything Goes @
Other @
The Paper Shelter : Monsters
Tuesday Taggers : Spooky



34 comments:
hahahahha I love the spinny grumpies! SOOOOO clever and fun! Great card!~kim
Haha, great Halloween card AJ, I love the humour in it. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges,
Dionne
Great little ghosts and a wonderful background
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
Love Chrissie x
Am in love with the spinning ghosts! I would sit all day and just spin them!! Favorite of all cards I think....so many to remember each one's greatness but this is soooooo awesome!
Not just cute, and an imaginative interpretation of the sketch.
fun to play with too!
that is so cool, thank you for including us in your awesome creation, TIOT.EE
Oh my goodness--this is so cool! Love how the Grumpies spin around the button. How did you ever think of doing that?!
LOL, what a fun and delightful ghostie card, bootifully done and the spinning is an added delight!
Great design, I love that ghost image and the movement you have given it. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
I absolutely love any motion on cards. Wonderful job
EEEK!!! That's so stinkin cute and clever! Love, love, LOVE! FAb job with the sketch, too. xxD
Love the spinning grumpies!! Fabulous card!
I love the spinning grumpies! Clever idea and so much fun! Great card!
How fun! What a great card and I love the paper too.
Great card!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Halloween' Linky Party at PDE!!!! DT-Sharon
Oh how fun! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
I'm back - love the Action Wobble. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas. ~DT Janis
Cute and Spooky Card. 😄 thanks for playing along in The sister Act Card Challenge and Hope To See You next Challenge Too.
Hug, Natalie
Oh that's awesome! I love your take on the sketch - great grumpies and papers and I love that ghosts 'fly'!!! x
Super cool card!
Thank you for sharing with Simply Create Too.
Warm hugs
Maarit
This is so fun with the moving ghosts! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge over at Catch the Bug and good luck! Pia, Bugaboo Guest Designer
So so fun! I love your wigglie ghosts, just too darn cute. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.
A brilliant kinetic card. The Grumpy Ghost looks fabulous and I love the layout.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x
AJ: Your Halloween card is very cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!
Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com
That is such a fun card. Thanks for playing with us at PDE Linky Party.
~DT Barbara
This is such a fun card. I love the interactive element. Thanks for sharing and playing along with our Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
I LOVE your grumpy ghosts! Oh my, so funny!
I am stopping by from Simply Create Halloween Party where I am linked up too with my Free Printable - Say Boo Scare On project.
Hugs,
Antonella :-)
Great Halloween card...I love the little ghosties!
Thanks for playing at The Paper Shelter this week.
Happy Crafting
DT Sam
Too darn cute! Thanks for linking up at PDE. DT~Lee-Ann :)
Fa-boo-lous! love the spinning grumpy ghosts, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx
What funny ghosts! LOL ... Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara
Great monster/mythology card. Thanks for joining us over at the paper shelter last week. We now have a new fun challenge up.
Love n hugs
Marie, who's runing way behind this week.
Just dying! Who are those guys?
LOL!
Totally fun!
Thanks for also sharing at our Halloween Linky Party for Craftin' Desert Diva's!
Warmly, Leah (CDD DT)
Cute card. It's perfect for our Halloween challenge at the Corrosive Challenge. Good luck, thanks for joining us and please join us again soon.
Rachelle
CC DT
Post a Comment