Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 24
Only 7 More Days till Halloween !
Grumpy Dinner Party Place Setting Cards
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
A friend ask if I would make some place setting cards for her Halloween Dinner Party.
There are 2 of each.
the insides
Hop over to Alex's Blog to see what she has to show you.

10 comments:
Very cute. It would be difficult to choose which one I'd want at my seat.
What a lovely addition to a party or anything really! You have taken these grumpies to a new level and a wonderful level!!
What a cute idea! Do they sit according to their costumes, or what they'd like to be? Bet she's thrilled with them. xxD
Great place cards! What fun. So cool, clean and simple, love them!~kim
yet another thing I need to make before next Friday. Love all of the ideas I get from you
Wicked cool place cards! They're so much fun!
Superb place cards. Love them all
This are awesome, great idea, thanks for sharing.
These are so cute--love the red frame border around each.
Awesome place cards! How fun.
Post a Comment