Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 13
I thought I would show you the Full Mummy Grumpy Set
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
" Mummy Grumpy " is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
The key to a successful set is to have an element that is on all the pieces.
Hop over to Alex's Blog to see what she has to show you.

11 comments:
Love seeing the whole set at once! Mummy grumpie is awesome! I think the little tags are my favorites!
~kim
Fab collection of mummy grumpy! Love all the googlie eyes you've used on all the projects.
Lovely set of grumpy mummy! Good to see all the lovelies possible together! Wonderful job!
I now understand the use of one single stamp good job in leading us on that that was all there was
Beautiful set! Grumpy looks great.
I enjoyed seeing all the elements pulled together like this! A fab little collection!
Oh wow! they all look so good together! It's great seeing them like that. Love the range you've created. mo x
Very fun and appropriate set for Halloween. You used the image well on each piece.
I love all the Grumpies... and this is alovely set of stuff!!
Seriously adorable set! Fab job on all of the pieces. xxD
WONDERFUL set! You have really nailed it with these!
Post a Comment