Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Smeared n Smudged Blog Hop Day 28

Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 28
 
Only 3 More Days till Halloween !

Grumpy Surprise !
 
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
 
I am going to show you some sneak peaks of the final project for the next couple of days.
I really hope it comes out looking okay.
 
Creepy Li'l Grumpies
are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
 
 
 If you can tell what it is from these photos - please don't give it away.
 
Till tomorrow's peak,  hop over to Alex's Blog to see what she has to show you.

10 comments:

My Side of Oz said...

Don't worry about me spilling the beans...no idea! But know it will be fabulous as always..can't wait!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Nope, I can't figure it out, either. sure looks intriguing, though. Can't wait to see. xxD

TangledBlueRose said...

ooo I love surprises! Can't wait till tomorrow to see what you create!~kim

Laura S Reading said...

I am totally in the dark.
And very curious.

Unknown said...

So darn cute can't wait till the end to see it all

Susan Renshaw said...

Interesting bits...can't wait to see the whole!!

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I have no earthly idea! But I am definitely waiting with baited breath!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oooooo how intriguing, I haven't a clue either! How exciting LOL!

Julia said...

No idea but I sure am intrigued!

Steph said...

Hmm, not quite sure. But it's got cute grumpies :)