Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 29
Only 2 More Days till Halloween !
Grumpy Surprise !
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
I am going to show you some sneak peaks of the final project for the next couple of days.
I really hope it comes out looking okay. If you have figured it out, please don't say anything.
are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set

10 comments:
I am just happy I recognize the pieces you shared yesterday!
I think I know now, but I won't tell. HeeHee! Can't wait to see the finished project! xxD
Project looking good, love the Grumpies!
oooo the suspense! You are being soooo wicked! Love the stamped cone shapes....so intriguing!
~kim
Ooooh the mind boggles, what could it be!? Loving the purple grumpie whatever they are and the stand, looks like a stand to me...intriguing!
I love the stamped cone shapes too...waiting is suspense!!
Still don't have a clue to the final project but loving the detail!!
Weellll....I guess I'm not much of a detective, because I don't have a clue! Can't wait to see it!
Awesome sneak peek!
Haven't figured it out yet, but it's looking pretty cool so far!
Post a Comment