Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Smeared n Smudged Hop Day 3

a box n a bag
 
Smeared N Smudged Halloween
 
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween
and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track.
If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this
hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
 
 
" Mummy Grumpy " is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
 
 
 Hop over to Alex's Blog to see what she has to show you.
 
Other @
Natalie n Amy's Challenge : Coloring on Kraft
Red Rubber Designs : Cute n Spooky
Craftin Desert Divas : Anything But A Card
Hiding In My Craftroom : Any Holiday
 Sentimental Sundays : Kraft Cardstock
 Inky Impressions : Anything But A Card
 
Halloween @
 
Anything Goes @

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the shape of the bag.

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous project! I love that lil grumpie and I love the little bag - it's awesome! Just spotted the googly eyes too!! So cute! x

My Side of Oz said...

Mummy Grumpy is my favorite S&S stamp! I love how this box is a bag@ Great coloring and fabulous job!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a darling little bag! Grumpies are so cute and I love the google eyes! xxD

Unknown said...

Another adorable grumpy creation! Your execution on these is perfect--very clean and professional.

TangledBlueRose said...

Love your treat bag and mummy grumpies! So cool!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous box bag and love how you decorated it with my fave lil grumpie!

applejack cards by sue said...

I love, love these little grumpies and what a fantastic idea to use them on a treat bag... love the googly eyes.
Sue
The Nanny x

Laura S Reading said...

Ah- a cute bag that doesn't fall over!

Christine Kiehl said...

So cute how you used the googlie eyes at the top of their antenna! Love it! Have a great weekend you busy Jypsy!

Dog-Ma said...

Very cute!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your treat bag...super images!!

Julia said...

Love this bag, those guys are cute.

ldfdesign said...

How cool! Love the bag and great choice with the stamps! Wonderful job!

Steph said...

Great little treat bag, I think I need that mummy grumpie :)

Sukie said...

Fun treat bag! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

Meggi Bischoff said...

Was für eine tolle Verpackung!

Vielen Dank, dass du sie mit dem ASC teilst. Bis zum nächsten Mal.

GlG Meggi DT.

cebelica said...

This looks great. i like the idea! Thanks for playing with us at Inky impressions! Hugs! xx

BethieJ said...

CUTE Bag!
Thank You for joining us at PIO last week! Hope you will join us again!
Have a GREAT day!

*Ang* said...

Great creation AJ! Love how you've coloured on the kraft card.
Thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions!

Hugs, Ang x

Drea Slee said...

Such a fun bag! Awesome stamping, and I love the eyes! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
Drea

Tina H said...

This is such a fun project! I love all the googly eyes :) Thanks for joining our Craftin Desert Divas linky party!
DT Tina
TheScrappinRabbit.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

A great Halloween bag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "fall/halloween” challenge.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Allways Something Creative)