Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Smeared n Smudged Hop Day 2

Smeared N Smudged Halloween
 
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween
and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track.
If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this
hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
 
" Mummy Grumpy " is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
 
front        back
 
smaller tag
 Hop over to Alex's Blog to see what she has to show you.
 
Anything Goes @
{the tags are die cuts }

Halloween @
 
Other @
Craftin' Desert Divas : Anything But A Card
 MFPSpeedy TV : Tags (at least 2)
{the green strip on the bottom of the Big Tag is a snippet}
Incy Wincy : Something Old, Something New
{ googley eyes are old  - Stamps are new }
Divas By Designs : Spooky Creations
Fresh Brewed : Tags
Inky Impressions : Anything But A Card
Make My Monday : Die Cuts or Punches 

35 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is AWESOME!!! The Grumpies are some of my favorite all time images and this tag ROCKS!

applejack cards by sue said...

I love your little grumpies... I think they make brilliant tags and those googly eyes are just great.
Sue
The Nanny x

Matney said...

Grumpie at his finest! Love the eye embellies, and the blue eyes on Grumpie. Now I need to make some tags! You are such a wonderful inspiration. cool stamping on the Kraft card stock.

Janine said...

wonderful Halloween tags - like the gently spooky designs

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These really made me giggle! Too cute!

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! These are just ADORABLE! Great coloring on the kraft and the google eyes on the small tag are precious! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

I love gumpy mummy and adore these tags! Love, love the wiggle eyes....he is definitely watching us! Super job!

auntbeespickles said...

AWE!!! So adorable! Love the idea of the monster popping up in the corner - great creativity! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "Halloween" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us again!
Hugs, Sarah T

TangledBlueRose said...

Love these tags! The Grumpies are wonderful, love your make! Thanks for sharing!~kim

Laura S Reading said...

Love the Grumpies.

The eyes added to BOO are so cute.

Unknown said...

Love the grumpies! Great little tags you have created!

Ina Good said...

Mumpy Grumpy is lookin good on your kraft tag!

silvia said...

Super cute Grumpies!!!

Barb said...

These are great little creatures and tags, very nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at the Incy Wincy Challenge. Barb

maureenjscott said...

Oh such cute tags! love the lil grumpies and these are fabulous! x

Dog-Ma said...

So stinkin' cute. Great tag

StampNScrapJunkie said...

OMGoodness! What cute, fun tags! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB CT Coordinator

Christine Kiehl said...

Very nice! Love those googlie eyes! First time I've seen them on the hop if I recall correctly. There have been lots of creepy eyes of course, but not this kind! Love how you added the white ribbon mummy wrap! Thank you for sharing!

Christine Kiehl said...

Very nice set of tags! Thank you for sharing on day 2 with us

Christine Kiehl said...

I'm commenting again as I am not sure where the other went? Great set of tags with googlie eyes!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love these tags! Excellent images and colour schemes!

Unknown said...

such a cute tag, love the grumpies

DIANA L. said...

The mummy grumpy is so cute nice tags I love the effect you got, not too spooky.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Steph said...

Adorable tags, grumpies are perfect for that itty bitty size tag.

Viki Banaszak said...

I squealed with joy (I mean fear) when I saw this. LOL

Di said...

Oh what fun AJ! Rather cute little folk aren't they really :)

Hugs

Di xx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Such fun and adorable lil grumpies tags!

Marina said...

Wonderfully fun. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my word...these are fabulous AJ!! Super cute tags...love the big eyes!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs!!
Take care,
Beth FBD DT

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tags and love Mummy Grump -thank you for joining us at Crafting at the Weekend
Carol DT x

craftinka said...

That is a cool project.Simple and creative. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx

Anonymous said...

Nice Tags! Thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design.
Hugs,
Jill

Got2BCrafting said...

Oh these tags are just too cute!! I love the googly eyes.. it's the perfect touch!!

Thanks for joining us a the Craftin Desert Divas "Anything but a Card" Linky Party!!
~ DT Lori

Sue - said...

Cute tags! Thank you for joining us at MMM.

Tina H said...

How fun!These are so cute! Thanks for joining our Craftin Desert Divas linky party!
DT Tina
TheScrappinRabbit.blogspot.com