Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Smeared n Smudged Blog Hop Day 30

Smeared N Smudged Halloween Blog Hop Day 30
 
Only 1 More Days till Halloween !
 
Grumpy Lantern
 
If you are hopping in the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and have come from Shell's Blog you are on the right track. If you are visiting from another blog and want to check out this hop go to Terra's Blog to start.
 
I really hope you like it.
This is not an easy project by any means.
 
  
are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
 
The candle is just for show - I am going to use a battery operated one.
 
The tutorial for this lantern is from My Craft and Garden Tales.
 
Hop over to Alex's Blog to see what she has to show you.

11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh FABULOUS! Actually, this isn't what I thought it would be. Thought that was a witch's hat and it was going on a pumpkin sitting on a stand. Took a look at the template and tut and yeah, not an easy project by any means. Great job! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

What a complex projects! Love it and must take a look at that tut! You did a wonderful job!!

Laura S Reading said...

You had me surprised. What a great project and done so well.

TangledBlueRose said...

Love this lantern! Such a cool creation must takes lots of patience, love it!~kim

Unknown said...

Oo a lantern I bet this was pretty difficult to make. Thank you for going to all the trouble.

Julia said...

Oh... so love this lantern. Great use of the stamps, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is really cool! I had no idea that this is where you were going with the pieces you've showed us over the last couple of days.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Ooooo spooktacular lantern, I love it! I would never have guess! You did an awesome job!

Steph said...

Wow, amazing project! It certainly looks like a lot of hard work went into the creation of this.

Susan Renshaw said...

Loved the sneaky peeks...what a fabulous end result. Must try this!!

My Hyde Away said...

This is superb! Love to see how other people use the templates! Wish you a spooky evening ;) Best regards from Kirsten: http://myhydeaway.blogspot.no/