Zesty Thank You
" Funky Flowers " is a Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamp
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge : Don't be Square
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday : Anything Goes
MFPSpeedy TV : Simple Salutations : Use Flowers
Alphabet Challenge : Z is for Zesty Colors
Polkadoodles Challenge : Digi Day : Anything w/ Pink
a closer side view / inside
Thanks for all you do.


10 comments:
Beautiful card; love the bright colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.
Lovely card!
Thank you for spreading the word about our challenge and giveaway! :)
Good luck! :)
Vanja
Don't ya just love how funky and fun Cheryl's flowers are!
this is awesome.. great colors and design!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl " Don't be Square" challenge this week!
hugs
Judy
I agree. What a fabulous card. Love the colors. Just beautiful.
Thanks for playing in the SMT fun!!
Wow I love these wonderful colors. This image is one of my favs I just need to get around to using it more. Your design is lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl Challenges. Remember our Challenges are going to two-week challenges starting next week. We would love to have you join us again....Hugz, joann
Beatufiul! Love colours and pearls.
Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
Jasmina
Very pretty-a great interpretation of the sketch and such lovely colors. I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge :)
Funky is right and I love the funky color scheme you selected. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week.
Thanks for joining Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles
hugs Susan DT
Another wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Simple Salutations.
Post a Comment