Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Friend

a eclectic card for a friend
 
 
 
MFPSpeedy TV : Speedy Fox and Friends : Newspaper or book page
Penny's Challenge : Spots N Dots
 
the inside

7 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Your friend will love it Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends ....Lis

stampingbowd said...

Very cool card!!!! I love the book page bg and the fun eye popping squares! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh AJ this is a gorgeous card!!! I love your take on the sketch and the beautiful colors just all blend so beautifully together. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Jo's FFC!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Brenda said...

Fabulous card AJ! I love that "printed" paper, your take on the sketch is awesome and I just love you boxes of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

Kellie 0:) said...

Love your use of the sketch. What great job. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday,

Melissa said...

Beautiful, love all the colors you used, looks gr8t!

stefali said...

lovely card! love those papers! thanks for joining penny s challenge this week! Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com