Another Miracles Blossom card
" Miracles Blossom " is a Fresh Brewed Digital Sentiment
Fresh Brewed : Blog Candy Link Up : Use any Fresh Brewed digital
Paper Pretties : Anything Goes
Inky Impressions : Ribbon
Sassy Cheryl's Show me Thursday : Anything
Incy Wincy : flower frenzy
the inside




8 comments:
Oh how beautiful! Love that you have a sentiment be your focal image! What lovely papers and embellies too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Linda
Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Good Luck!
Beautiful card!! Love the sentiment - so sweet!! Always love to see your cards here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
Blessings to you AJ!!
Sally SSW2
What a great looking card,I always like when the sentiment is the main image. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT
So pretty! I love how you embellished the flower! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Impressions!
Hugs, Adina
What a wonderful sentiment. I love your papers and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW2
Love the sentiment as the focal point here. I'll have to remember that this sketch is a perfect one for those. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT
Love the sentiment. Just beautiful.
Thanks for playing in the SMT fun!!
Post a Comment