for the friend who is wild at heart and loves cupcakes
the middle cupcake is a Marks Finest Clear Stamp
from the " Big Cupcake Mini Stamp Set "
the sentiment is a Stampin Up!
Stamplorations : Sketch # 4 MFPSpeedy TV : Inspirational
Milk Coffee Challenge : Monochromatic
Divas By Design : Anything Goes
Creative Fingers : Anything Goes



11 comments:
A.J., your card is so pretty. I absolutely love lime and black together. It makes a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us in the speedy TV Inspiration challenge.
Wow - you really picked up that green well. Now I want cupcakes after seeing your yummy card! Wonderfully done. Thanks again for joining us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration challenge. Hugz!
I just love how you combined the two challenges - very creative! Thanks for playing with us at STAMplorations, Cornelia DT
Fun and yummy card! Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo
Fun cupcake card:)Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Fingers! Good luck :)
Wow, AJ, what a fabulous 'zesty' card. Great colours. Your friend is going to adore it!
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx
Love the cupcakes and that you used them for our sketch. Bright bold colours too! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations xx
Love how you've combined cupcakes and animal print for a really zingy card! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!
This is fabulous. I love the cup cakes and the colour scheme is so striking.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
{Nellie’s Handmade Cards}
Gorgeous card...love the cupcake although in real life I think I don't like the green colour...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet
Yummy card! :) The colors are very fun and i love the stamps.Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations -we begin with a new sketch challenge tomorrow, do join us again!
Post a Comment