just a reminder to enjoy life with every bite !
" Strawberry Cupcake " is a Delicious Doodles Digital
Delicious Doodles : Layer it up
{I layered it in more than one way - the traditional card layers
and then I 3-D the cupcake}
Tuesday Morning Sketches : No. 231
{PIN}spirational Challenges : No. 89
{I went with the colors that are braided
on her mittens along with the white.}
Anything Goes @
Paper Pretties Blog : Buttons
Celebrate @
{Life}
the inside




16 comments:
Very pretty! Great idea to go with the braiding colors in the mittens of the {Pin}spiring photo. Thanks for linking up with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges. Good luck!
Tracey F., DT
Lovely fun design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
A really colourful card and cupcake. Thank you for joining us at ( Pin ) spirational challenge this week. Hugs Wynn DT xx
Fab card love your colouring and layering, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x
This is a gorgeous display of such an appetizing cupcake. Love the deep rich color choices and the layering. We're very pleased you chose to share it with us at 613 Avenue Create.
This is so sweet (pun). I love how you layerd the cupcake yum!!
Have a great day and a Happy New Year
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “Layer it up”. Fantastic to see you using one of Teri's images. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)
That is just too cool! I love the 3d effect! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!
Beautiful card!! I love the layers of your cupcake and the pretty colors!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Love the 3d layering you have done. It looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina
Beautiful card, I love the layout and the layers! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
Artsy-Arts
Um, delicious! Now I want a cupcake for breakfast! Love the bright colours, AJ! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week :)
Great colouring! What a lovely card and I love the 3D effect. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs, Janine xx
loved your card, super cute, Thanks for Joining the Anything Goes ~Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. Hope to see more of your amazing Cards in future challenges.. Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT
Always so fun to see where crafty people draw their inspiration from! Thanks for joining us at Pinspiration!
Great card!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper
Post a Comment