Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Frienship Soothes

Just a friendship notecard set
 

 
I used 4 different stamps set in this card
Main Image / Sentiment
TSGCS - The Journey
 
Green Background :
3. TSGCS - The Journey
 
 
ToBobok Challenge # 8 Color Combo
 
Sweet Stampin Challenge : girly but no pink
 
Anything Goes  @
 
of course you can't send a card without an envelope
 

14 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Your notecards are beautiful; love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

Jane said...

Your card is so cute! Love the background and that sweet girl!
Thanks for joining this week at the OSC at Speedy TV.
Jane

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

the the notecards, and the color pallet, loved this super cute, Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps, I hope to see more of your amazingly wonder projects in future events and challenges. Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh I love the images and the colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Toni said...

Very lovely card. I like the CAS look and the colours, of course :) Regards, TokBobok

Kathi said...

Wow. What a beautiful set.

Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge!

Corrie Herriman said...

This is a lovely set of notecards ! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Laurian said...

What a lovely card!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, AJ! You have created a very nice set of friendship cards here! I especially like that you paid attention to the inside, too! Glad you joined us at Stampotique for the Designers' Challenge!

Kandy's Krafts said...

What a beautiful notelet set. Thanks for joining us at SDD challenge.

kanatanewf said...

Such a lovely set of note cards. Great for sending to friends. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Sheena B.

Kim said...

These are great, love the colors. thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Sandra said...

Great use of all those stamps.
Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.
xxx

Unknown said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for joining in over at SDD. Good luck.
I am now following your blog.

Hugs

Jo (dt)