Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friendship Daisies

a hand picked daisies for a friend
 
 " Oopsy Daisy " is a MFP Clear Stamp
 
MFPSpeedy TV : Friends of Speedy Challenge - Dry Embossing
 
 
                                                   Embossing - Sentiment - Pearls
 
 
 
the inside


9 comments:

Janine said...

I really like Oopsy Daisy coloured like this - very pretty

Stempelomi said...

nice card!
Thanks for joining us at creative friday.
Hugs,Beate

sandie said...

fabulous big blooms! And I like the DSPyou have teramed these up with. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Pam MacKay said...

Super bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenges!

Deborah Frings said...

Love those big daisies and the pretty embossed background. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Heidi B said...

Very pretty flowers! I love all the layered colors. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Chantal said...

A very pretty card with a very nice sentiment! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts this week!
Chantal

Ravengirl said...

So nice! I love the brightly colored daisies!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Love the bright colored flowers you have on your card! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!
Sara