This is so cute! I love the background paper and the image is just adorable! Very nicely composed and executed! Thanks AJ for Dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! Hugz, Chana
This card is lovely and such a great interpretation of the inspiration sketch! I love the colors and patterns you incorporated and the lace adds just the perfect bit of texture. You've done a beautiful job and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!
Fabulous! We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge. Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator Kaymin Kreations
14 comments:
Very sweet card, lovely image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Cute digi - like the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox.
Such a cutye elephant. I love the use of the lace trim for your center panel. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy
This is so cute! I love the background paper and the image is just adorable! Very nicely composed and executed! Thanks AJ for Dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana
my goodness! this is so cute!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD on lexi's creations challenge)
Super cute card. I love the elephant. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Sarah
Very cute little image. Fun, fun card. Thanks for sharing this week at 613 Avenue Create.
Nancy,DT
Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us
Lin
Lexi's Creations
This card is lovely and such a great interpretation of the inspiration sketch! I love the colors and patterns you incorporated and the lace adds just the perfect bit of texture. You've done a beautiful job and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!
This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at Challenges 4 Everybody. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.
Cute card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x
Awww, what a cutie! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly this week :)
So sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Nutcrafters, hope to see you next time!
hugs Jo x
Fabulous!
We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations
Post a Comment