a get well card

{ sentiment on the side reads :
Sorry you fell icky }
" Monster " is a Paper Shelter Digital Stamp
from " Monster Pet Shop"
The Paper Shelter : Digi + Sentiment
Little Miss Muffet Challenges : What a Fuss : Fussy Cuts
the inside :
{ if wishes could make you well ...
you'd be better already !}



4 comments:
This is such a cute monster. I had never seen him before!! I love the simplicity and the image up the side is fabulous...it's great that it's on the side and doesn't draw any attention away from your blue monster. Fabulous card and I'm so glad to see you used on of our images. Thanks for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter...your card made me smile, and I hope you'll come and join again next week. Hugs, Gail
What a fun monster, I really like him :) Lovely card, thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey xx
Perfectly funny image for that sentiment. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Fabby looking card that is great fun! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie, Team-leader-TPS
Post a Comment