a blank notecard
" Fancy Flower Pen " is a Meljens Digital Image
Meljens Design Challenge : Anything Goes
Try Stampin' On Tuesday : Sketch
Something New @
{this image is new to me}
Tuesday Morning Sketches : Anything Goes
the row of bling is on the inside panel.


8 comments:
Such a bright, happy card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining in on our challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good Luck to you!
Hugs,
Dee (Sprytebyrd) Meljens Designs Team Coordinator
Great card! Love the cut-away front! Such a cute image and bright fun colors! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, would love to see you come back and play again!
Happy new year!! Thank you for hopping with YNS today!! :))
Great card & design!! :))
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy
This is a very FUN and Cheery card. Love the colors and the row of bling. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Karen, DT
What a fun card!! I love the smaller front so the inside bling shows!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Cute card and sentiment. I like how the bling is on the inside too. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.
This is wonderful!! GREAT colors!! Love the sentiment too! Fantastic use of the sketch too!! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)
- Susan, DT @ Meljen's Designs
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
Love the colors and papers on this card. The sketch looks great turned on its side! I will have to file that one away for later. =)
Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Anything Goes challenge!
Post a Comment