a simple Valentine's Day Card
" Bag-of-Hearts " is a Stamping Boutique Digital Stamp
{sponsor - Stamping Boutique}
Anything Goes @
{ Cricut Cut - flower shape behind the bags }
{5.25 X 5.25}
Celebrations @
{Love}
Other @
D.L. Art : Hearts, Love Etc.
Our Creative Corner : "Shopping Sins"
{Pearls - Papers - Stamps}
the inside


26 comments:
Simple and Beautiful!! Love the image and your papers are perfect!! Love the colors and the added pearls!!
Thanks for playing along AJ!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW2
Fab Valentine card. Lovely layout and gorgeous papers.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Fantastic coloring of the bag, I have never thought of a brown bag and I love it! Thanks for joining us this week and happy to see that you used a TSB image.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT
What a sweet design, beautiful coloring and such nice color coordination!
Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee Challenge --- hope to see you again!
Hugs, Rita DT
What a sweet design, beautiful coloring and such nice color coordination!
Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee Challenge --- hope to see you again!
Hugs, Rita DT
What a cute card! I love that basket of hearts, so pretty and colored so well. Your take on the sketch is fabulous and I love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)
This adorable,thank you for joining us over at the Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge, we hope you will join us again next Tuesday for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX
FAbulous job coloring up your image. I love your take on the sketch. Very stricking. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW2
Such a gorgeous Valentine's make! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at OurCreativeCorner!
Claudia x
Love your papers and your added pearls. It makes a gorgeous Valentine Card! Thanks for joining SSW2!
Judi
Beautiful card! Your image is so sweet and the colors are awesome! Love the layout, you did a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BBTB2 this week!
Emily - Mollie's Motif
This is such a wonderful valentine card. You used such pretty paper and love the bag of valentines image. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
What a cute valentines card, I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian
Darling! I really need to get going on my Valentine's Day cards! Thanks for joining in the sketch fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
~Jo
lovely Valentines Day card.
Maureen (BBTB2)
So very pretty!! Love the basket of hearts. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Hobbies' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)
Beautful card. Thanks for joiniing us at Crafty Girls - good luck! hugs Angelie
Beautiful Valentine card ! I love your design !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com
Such a fun and fabulous card!! Love your image and beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Linda
Lovely card, thank you for joining us with our Anything goes theme at The Crafter's Cafe.
Hugs Debs
Such a pretty valentine! Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week!
:)
Michelle
Oh I love your coloring and such a fun image. Have a sweet day! Arlana@SSW2
So pretty. Great colour! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x
Gorgeous creation - love the image you've used.
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.
Helen x
Glad to see we've encouraged you to use up some more of your stash! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x
Such a pretty card and you've made room for some new supplies!
Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Juliax
Post a Comment