Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Tree O' Hearts

Thinking Of You - Please know that I care
 
 " Heart Tree " is a Day for Daisies Digital Stamp
 
A Day for Daisies : A Big Heart
 
 
Other @
A Creative Romance : Sentimental
Brown Sugar Challenge : use a die cut or punch
Sentimental Sundays : Pack a Punch
Crafters Café Challenge : Must have hearts
Addicted to Stamps : Make your mark
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside
" I'm here for you always . . .
please know that I care . "

17 comments:

Di said...

Great card AJ - I do love the tree digi.

Hugs

Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Great snippets card....I love the tree card...it is wonderful!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful card Aj.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Elizabeth Hart said...

I adore the tree with those cute hearts - thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Danielle Vincent said...

That is a great digi and a very beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Rose said...

oh i love the hearts and the inside too!!! So glad you joined us on Sentimental Sundays this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coloured tree. Love all the little hearts. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. Monika

Sarn said...

Well this is right up my street - a few hearts dangling around! Lovely! xxx

Rachael said...

so pretty - I love the image. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at sentimental Sundays.x

Tracey said...

Wonderful card :o)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck! xx

Anonymous said...

Great card. Love the tree and the little heart punch in the corner. I also really like the way you did the inside. Thanks for joining Love to Scrap's challenge this week.

Melanie Rozwood said...

That is a neat digi. I like how you imitated the outside on the inside. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

designermc said...

Love this image and the hearts on the tree. Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR.
Nancy,DT

designermc said...

Love this image and the hearts on the tree. Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR.
Nancy,DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a pretty card! Love the way you did the hearts!

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Sketch Challenge!

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Very pretty card, love the hearts, thankyou for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap challenge - Hugs Lynn DT

Sandra said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' xxx