Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CupCakes

a birthday card
 
" Cupcake Tray " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
 
                                    Catch the Bug :                               Just Us Girls :
                             Stella Says Sketch No. 203                          Color
 
                           a close-up of tray and bling                                  the inside
                                                                       Treat yourself to a wonderful day !
 
Fab -n- Funky Challenges : Spots/Stripes/Both
Pink Gem Challenge : Spots / Stripes
Little Miss Muffet : Birthday
Cardz TV :Birthday
Jellypark Challenges : Chocolate and/or cake

10 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great job with the color challenge! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Dawn G Designs said...

What a bright and cheery birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafts Galore Challenge blog!
Dawn

Amy E said...

Holy WOW! I was just looking around your blog and you've been a busy girl!!! I only wish I could turn out a quarter of the amount of cards you've been making!!

I am completely in love with this birthday card! I LOVE working with bright colors even though I think it scares some people away! haha! Yours is perfect! And all of the layering makes it even better!!

I wanted to stop by and give a tremendous THANK YOU for your sweet comments on my blog last week during the MFP blog hop. The sweet words make blogging and crafting that much more fun!!

Amy E.
Scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

Lovely bright and cheerful birthday card, AJ. Fabulous coloring of the yummy stack of cupcakes! Thanks for playing along in the "Chocolate and/or Cake" challenge with the Jellypark Friends this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun use of the colors! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous bright and cheerful card hun, love your fab layout, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark friends, Gaynor x

Donna said...

Scrummy card and such a fun design! Thanks for joining in the fun at LMM this week :) Donna ♥ x

Jo said...

Bright and cheery card, perfect for any birthday :)
Thank you for joining us over at Little Miss Muffet.
Jo xx

girlia said...

Love the colors of this card. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for our birthday challenge

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

J'adore! Toutes ces couleurs sont extra !
Merci pour ta participation au fab'n'funky challenge
Bises