Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Monet Mermaid

a cute little thinking of you card
 
" Monet The Mermaid " is a Random Fan Digital Stamp
 
A Random Fan Challenge : use a Digital Stamp
 
    Sketch Saturday No 295                         MFPSpeedy TV :
                                                             Inspiration Challenge
 

Divas by Design : Die Cuts
Theme : Karaoke    Stash : Brads
 
Karaoke Song : Little Mermaid " Part of your world "
 
inside
 
the envelop to match                     front side on envelope

 

8 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Love the little mermaid image Cute card....Lis MFP

She's a Color Queen said...

I love the bright colors and her flaming red hair!! Very pretty! We are so glad to have you join us at A Random Fan!!

Bettina L. said...

Absolutely love the bright colours and details with the layers and details with the fish.Thanks for playing at A Random Fan and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at A Random Fan xx

Rebecca Craig said...

I too love her fire red hair! So cute!!! I love mermaids also. Thanks for joining us at A Random Fan!!!

Laura said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love her red hair! Thanks for joining in our first challenge at A Random Fan, and for playing along at Sketch Saturday! ;)

nwilliams6 said...

Such a cute image and card! I see how the Inspiration pictures inspired this in theme and colors. Cute inside too. Thanks for joining us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge! Hugz!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with great detilas and a lovely use of the die cut...thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Sharon said...

Such beautiful Die Cuts on this gorgeous card. Love the design.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x
{Nellie’s Handmade Cards}