a mythical nature inspired card
" Chris Fawn King " is a Simply Betty Digital Stamp
Simply Challenged : New Years Related
Musically Challenged : Gothic
Deep Ocean Challenge : Fantasy
Jo's Scrap Shack : Anything Goes
Left Of Center : Creep vs. Cute
the inside

7 comments:
Simply gorgeous colouring and a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges (c:
Awesome card! Thank you for joining us at Musically Challenged!:)
What a cute card! I love your take on the sketch and I love that image and the flower with those fun leaves! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)
Very Cute! Love your color choices. Thank you for joining us for our first Challenge of the year at Simply Challenged Challenges.
So fun!And look at you being ready for next year :) Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge #52 at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn
Super cute, love how you colored the image! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week! Hugs, Karen
Fabulous card, I love the image, and great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo dt x
Post a Comment