Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Friendship Bear

No - not the Care Bears Friendship Bear-
but an Kimono Bear for a Friend
 
" Kimono Bear " is a Meljens Digital Stamp
 
Meljens Design Challenge : Bling It Up!
 
 
a close-up of her and the bling                                                              the inside
 
Other @
Pile It On : Thinking Of You
Sarah Hurley : All Embellishments one Shape
{round}
QKR Stampede : Friends are Special
Allsorts Challenge : Ladies Day
 
Anything Goes @

17 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Friends are Special."
Good Luck.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Vickie Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kReN said...

AJ, I love what you did with our sketch at MFP/OSC this week. Great job and thanks for playing along. Hope to see you again next week!

kReN, MFP/OSCdt
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Jacquel said...

Cute card!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back next week for our *Anniversary* challenge!!!

Vickie Y said...

Sorry AJ! I deleted my previous comment because I referenced the wrong challenge!

Your image and card are adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

Claire said...

This is really pretty, I love the cute teddy bear image, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley 365.
C xx

Wendy L said...

What a cutie bear, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxxx

Cindy said...

I love the digi you have used and the way you have finished your card. Very lovely. Thank you so much for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

Chana Malkah said...

This is just adorable! Very nicely done! Thanks for joining us here at Through The Craft Room Door!
Hugz,
Chana

Unknown said...

Cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365.x

Barb said...

What a sweet card! Your patterned papers are the perfect choice for this image. The colors you've chosen are just lovely! Thank you for joining our "Bling it On!" challenge at MelJen's Designs.

~Barb
Senior DT Member @ MelJens Designs

Jane said...

Really cute card!
Thanks for joining us this week at MFP/OSC

Clare Brown said...

such a cute card. Thanks for sharing and goodluck over at Sarah Hurley 365.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!! I love what you have done with that adorable little bear!! WAY CUTE!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Bettina L. said...

This is cute. Love the design with the layers and love the flower papers combined with the image.Thanks for playing at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Digi Sketch Challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Cute Bear and design , thanks for joining us in our Challenge # 59 at Chocolate ,Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

Unknown said...

Great image and colours .Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365.Txx