Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sweet Treats

a sweet little card
 
 " Lollipop Leslie " is an Art By Miran Digital Stamp
 
 
YNS Challenge No 9                        Outlawz Tuesday Color
            
 
1 image 1 sentiment 2 papers 2 different embellishments
{ ribbons & 3-D Lollipop stickers }
 
{ (L)ayers  (O)ne image/sentiment (V)alentine (E)mbellishments }
 
 
Other @
Fairytale Challenge : more than 2 colors
Memas's Crafts : what makes you smile ?
{ bright colors and sweets }
3 Girl Jam : Things I Love
Top Tip Tuesday  : Girly
Di's Digi Design Challenge : Love / Valentine's
Hobby Cutz Challenge : for a lady
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside

13 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very sweet card! Love the lollipops. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Mema's Crafts said...

You rocked both the color and the sketch challenge with one card. I think your image is a cutie. Thanks for stopping by Mema's Crafts and playing with us this month. Good Luck and I hope to see more of your talent.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, AJ, what a really sweet card! I love it, and I love your recipe for this week's challenge! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

Linda Carson said...

How adorable! Someone is going to love this sweet card! Fabulous design, textures and coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at ODBD!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling and beautiful AJ!! Love your coloring of the image and your design!! So sweet!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the challenge this week!!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining in with us at Treasured Times
xx

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fun image and pretty bright colors! Thanks for linking up at 3 Girl JAM Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Julie Odil said...

She is very sweet! Thanks for joining the "Things I Love" challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member
http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

stefali said...

lovely card! thanks for joining our Top Tip Tuesday challenge this time! Steph DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis, I hope you'll join us for our current challenge!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Fun trim pieces! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so much fun, I love the bright colors and all the "Sweet" touches you added! Thanks for linking up with us over at YNS!

Grandma Bonnie said...

AJ...what a "sweet" card..really..it is i love the color combo..thank you for using our sketch at Your Next Stamp..hope to see you again!