Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birdday Card

A Birthday Card
 
" Birthday Candle Birdbrain " is a From the Heart Digital Stamp
 
From the Heart Monthly Challenge : Birthday Candle Birdbrain
 
 
 
Other @
Clear It Out Challenge : Theme : Birthday Stash : Bling
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside


11 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is super cute. You sure aced the colors on the surf board. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

Tina said...

i love this image, so cute..thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Barbara Godden said...

Love that image, great job on the card, Thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Tuesday for the Birthday blog hop.

nwilliams6 said...

AJ, I am sorry I am commenting so late on your entry in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge. This bird is the cutest! Love the banners and colors too. A truly wonderful creation! Hugz!

beth rush said...

Really fun take on the sketch! cute card. thanks for joining us at MDS Monday

Anonymous said...

WOW! Love how you combined the inspirational challenge - it works beautifully together. I'm digging the green eyes! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS and our SOTM Progressive Challange!

Poppet said...

Great card AJ, love your pops of colour with the blue of your card. Cute image.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Indy's Designs said...

Such a cute card! Love the little banners! So glad you joined our "bird" theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs, Debbie!

Heidi B said...

I love that you made a digital/hybrid card - how very fun! You bird and flags are so colorful and happy. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

Nance said...

Super cute card! Fun and colorful. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nance, DT Sweetie

Tara Bourgoin said...

I just love the colours on that fun little bird! Very cool that you used a digi stamp - I need to do that more often! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week :)