a Joyful card
" Japan Honey " is a Sassy Studio Design Digital Stamp
Sassy Studio Design Challenge : Stop and Smell the flowers
Pink - Stamp - Die Cut
I added some flowers to her dress
Simon Says {Wed} : Get Krafty
Just Be Creative Carazy : Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack : Anything Goes

7 comments:
Another great card, I love the background paper you have chosen to showcase the image.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
Beautiful image and card. Love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.
Very pretty. Love the bold red! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST challenge! HUGS
Kim
SSD DT
Lovely card. Love th background paper.
Thanks fo joining our DTBST challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.
Kitty
SSD DT
Very pretty card...
Thanks for joining us this week at STV Oriental challenge
Very sweet card, lovely design. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Bingo Challenge.
Dionne
Wonderful project and thanks for sharing it with us at the MFP/OSC this week!
Come and see what I've done lately
kReN@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment