Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Puppy Love

a valentine with an odd pair
 
 
Twist : use Lace & Pearls
 
 
1 Ribbon 2 DP 3 Die Cuts 4 Pearls
 
Embossing - Heart - Die Cut
 
 
Die Cuttin Divas : Non-Traditional Valentine - no Red / Pink
 
I used two different Cricut Cartridges for this card:
Paper Pups - Cat Dog
Accent Essentials - Accent 48
 
 
Valentines / Love / Hearts
Our Daily Bread : Non - Traditional
 
Other @
3 Girl Jam : Things I Love 
{ Animals }
2 Sisters Challenge : embossing
DL. Art : Anything Goes
 
 

27 comments:

Sue said...

What a fab card! and thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Dragon Designs hugs Sue DT x

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute pup and kitty! Thanks for joining Fantabulous Cricut Challenges!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Sweet card. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Bingo Challenge.

Dionne

Alshandra said...

What a cute card! Usually an odd pair - cats and dogs...but I do have a friend who's cat and dog get along really well :-) Thanks for joining us this week in the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, AJ, what an absolutely darling love card! The little dog and kitty are so sweet nestled up together with "love" in the heart behind them! Just the sweetest! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

Missy said...

This is a super sweet card! I really think the images you chose look great with that sketch, too! Thanks for joining FCCB's "I Heart You" challenge this week!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Great cuts to combine for a sweet Valentine card!!
Thank for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!!

Mrs Beez said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Keti's Projects said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši with your heart.
Hugs, Keti (DT)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your puppy and cat dies are so fun and darling for the puppy love theme!! What a sweet and darling card, AJ!! Thanks for joining us again at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Gem x said...

Super cute I love the little pup. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

Gerda said...

What a lovely card! I love the adorable kitty and pup! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Aww, what a super sweet card, and perfect for our non-traditional Valentine's challenge. TFS at DCD.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the take on the sketch. Thank you for playing at Hobby Cutz Challenge Blog. We hope to see you next challenge. Good luck.

Donna K said...

I think the "odd pair" description fits many of us!!! Adorable card, AJ! Thanks for sharing at 3GirlJAM and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

AndrejaL said...

What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši" and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Andreja

Marijke said...

A nice card with the dog and the cat together. That's real love.Thanks for joining us at the 2 Sisters challenge. Marijke.

Angela said...

Really cute...great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Kris B said...

Such a sweet Valentine! Love the cute cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Julie Odil said...

Aw, aren't they the cutest odd couple ever? Very sweet! Thanks for joining the challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member

Linda Carson said...

Awe, that just melts the heart and brings back memories! I had a dog and cat once named Bud and Spud! Really fun card! Thanks for joining us this week at ODBD!

Anonymous said...

Cute card AJ!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation this week at CCCB :-)

Unknown said...

wow what a lovely intake on your card, thanks for joining us over on artistic inspirations xx

Sid said...

Such a bold design ! Very effective !

Helen said...

Another really sweet card

Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

Jessi Fogan said...

They are adorable together! Love the googly eyes. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

caroline said...

Great card, thank you so much for joining us at craftitude this time, good luck and hope you will join us again soon
Caroline dt