Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Bear Line

I'm Here for you always...
 
" Hangin Out to Dry " is a Sassy Cheryl's Digtial Stamp
 
 
 
a close-up of bear
I cut bear out using my Nestabilities® Die Cut
 
Other @
The Stamping Boutique : Punches or Die Cuts
Art Impressions : Let's Get Krafty
The Kraft Journal : Use a Die Cut
{Kraft Cardstock can be purchased at the Kraft Outlet}
Eureka Stamps Challenge : Animal Friends
The Paper Shelter : Punches or Dies
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside
" please know that I care "

18 comments:

jkreucher said...

What a darling card! I love the way you colored this sassy little bear and the pop of vibrant colors for the cloths and his patches! Cheryl's bears are so darn cute!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy punches/and dies challenge this week!
hugs
Judy

Patti MacLeith said...

Beary cute card! Thank you for joining the Pals at Pals Paper Arts this week. See you again soon!

bumblebee creations said...

so so cute!! Love this card!! Thanks for joining our challenge over at TSB!

Joanne said...

Such a CUTE card!!! I love the adorable image by Sassy Cheryl, her digis are so great! Super colors that you used, they look so pretty together! Thanx so much for showing your teddy love with us at CC&CC! Joanne

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so adorable. I love the image and the colors. Thank you for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

nwilliams6 said...

How cute is this! You captured the inspiration photo perfectly in the papers and colors you used inside and out - so well done. That teddy image is precious and love your coloring. Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us in the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge. Hugz!

Jackie Mooney said...

Beautiful card and suitable for both a boy or girl, love it.

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

How cute! You really know how to add the perfect little touches to create a darling card, and I just want to thank you for sharing your sweet art in our challenges. Hope you're having a very BLESSED week. Stop by again soon. I love seeing your wonderful creations!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Melissa Czapor said...

Love it!! Great work! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique!! Hope you join us again!!

Karen Day said...

A very sweet card, AJ! Thanks so much for joining our Krafty challenge this week at Art Impressions!

Unknown said...

Love this!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Gail said...

This is an adorable image and card. I love the colors and papers you used on this. The challenge at The Paper Shelter is Punches AND Dies. Only card that meet the challenge criteria will be entered in the drawing. I love your art work and hope to see more of your cards in future challenges! Hugs, Gail DT

♥Jan♥ said...

Charming! We are tickled you shared it with us, and our readers at The Kraft Journal this week !

Turtle In The Sand said...

Can't help by smile when I see this little bear hanging on the line. He is so precious. Beautiful coloring here. Thanks for joining in the punches and/or dies challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.

Sandie Conner said...

Beary cute card!Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week.

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a PERFECT sentiment and a gorgeous card. Just beautiful.
Thanks for playing along in the PUNCH/DIES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorable...I love it..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's...Hugs, joann

Ann English said...

So cute-love the colors and your coloring, too. Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!