Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Amalias Hearts

A thinking of you card
 
 "Amalia's Hearts framed " is a Dilly Beans Digital Stamp
 
Dilly Beans Challenge : Shaped Cards
 
1 ribbon 2 DP 3 Die Cuts 4 Pearls

It's an easel card



Left of Center : Creepy or Cute
Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog : Love
Make My Monday : love is in the Air
Hiding in my Craftroom : Super Scraps Saturday
Jo's Scrap Shack : Anything Goes


9 comments:

Amy E said...

WOW! This is about the coolest shape I've ever seen on a card!!! I can't even begin to imagine how you put it together...what a talent you have!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comments during the blog hop this week! I always love reading yours..they're always very real and sincere!!!!

Have a great day!

Rossella said...

Really great shaped card, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Mayras Designs said...

This card is super cool !!! I love the shape !!! Beautiful colors and image !! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack FFC !!! Hope you join us again !!

Mayra DTM
mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Keren Howell said...

Super cute and I love the colours, sharp & clear! Thank you for sharing at LOC. xxx Keren

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE this AJ! Fabulous shape and great colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Tina Campbell said...

Cool easel card, good use of a film strip cut just using one to make the card with the included base :) Super Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenge

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

LOVE the shape of this card and such a sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStamps.com, hope to keep seeing you there!
Lisa

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous! I love the image and the shaped card is super! Thanks for sharing at Left of Center this fortnight! Mo dt x