Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sassy Air Force Honey

 
Sassy Studio Designs on the Paper Craft Planet is having a Patriotic theme
 
 
I used the sketch from Retro Sketches
 
 
 Jo's Scrap Shack : Red, White, Blue
Inky Impressions : Red, White, Blue
Simon Says : Patriotic
Shopping Our Stash : Red, White, Blue
(my stash - paper and the bling stars)
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I love your sassy digi. Colored beautifully. Thanks for joining Jo's FFC.

Brenda said...

OMGosh this card is too cute and sassy! I love that cute military lady! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh I must agree that this card is sassy! And just sexy too I might add! Love it... and love SSD digis!
Happy 4th!!
Thank you for playing along this week at Jo's Funday Friday!

Hugs,
~Jo~
Xoxox
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Jenée said...

Definitely patriotic, and reminds me of those WWII pin-up girl posters (of which I've only seen in books, movies and internet - grin). Nicely done. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Inky Impressions.

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Great card! She is so patriotic I love her!!Thanks for digging the paper and stars out of your stash to join us at Shopping Our Stash this week!
Blessings,
Michelle