Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Just Because Tags

 
The Rogue Redhead Designs has a challenge entitled
 Slender Benders - Scraplings and Moos
a Moo (1 1/8" x 2 3/4")
 a Scrapling (1 1/2" x 4.25" folded)
 
I made some Just Because Tags
 
 
Light Green . Light blue. Kraft.
I placed them together and stamped the Rogue Redheads
Almanac Background on them.
 
Sassy Cheryls : show me something Thursdays
Paper Take Weekly : anything goes
D.L. Art - anything goes
A Simple Five : anything goes
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fab! Thanks for joining in with the Slender Bender Rebel Challenge on RRD!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love 'em! Love the 'twine' and the papers.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

DIANA L. said...

These are awesome AJ I just love the edging. very pretty
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Super collection of slenders! Thanks for joining the RRD Rebel Challenge!

Shirley said...

Never heard of slenders or scraplings, but I think you have a great handle on them. Beautiful and creative.