Moxie Fab World challenged us to make a birthday card
Front Inside
Kimono Bear is a Meljens Digital Image
Meljens Design Challenge : Mismatched
(Use patterned paper from two different manufacturers)
the background black n white - Heidi Swapp (Sugar Chic)
the foreground card with stripes - Recollections (World Traveler)
wording next to Kimono Bear (a rub on)
Word Art Wednesday : anything family friendly
D.L. Art : anything goes
Charisma Cardz : Girly
See the Birthday Girl Tag and
Birthday Girl Bookmarks that match



3 comments:
This is SUPER cute, and I just LOVE how you've put the image and sentiment on that awesome background. Really a fun and creative card, and I thank you SO MUCH for stopping by to share it in our challenge. have a blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Really like your card! Supercute! Thank you for joining this challenge on Meljen's Designs!
Hey AJ! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Post a Comment