Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gemma Gumdrop Candy Holder

 
Lacy Sunshine has this cute little image
-Gemma Gumdrop Sticky Wings-
 
 
with an anything goes challenge
 
Before and After
The TheraBreath Lozenges box already drop down opening
 
 
Front Views
 
 
Right and Left Sides
(The gumdrops are stickers I placed on cardstock and popped up) 


 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Simon Says : Anything
Reasonable Ribbon - Anything But A Card
 
 The candy opening.  I need to get some candy now :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Candy C said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is THIS transformed box? I love it! The papers you've used to cover the box are so cute...the polka dots and stripes! And, your Gemma Gumdrop is absolutely adorable. You did a wonderful job of coloring her to coordinate so perfectly with the papers. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Alyx said...

Absolutely fabulous and fun project. Love it.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Heather said...

Super Cute!! Love all the bright summery colors!!
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
Hugs
Heather