Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Adorable Panda

the Paper Shelter has an anything goes challenge
 
two cards similar but different
The Most Adorable Panda is a Paper Shelter Digital Image
 
Crafty Boots  : animals
Paper Makeup Stamps : color it : use a digi
 

6 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Two very similar cards, but I can see why you would want to use this cute little image more than once.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this cute image and you have colored it perfectly. Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck! I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

karen h said...

Adorable image! Love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Joey said...

This is just the cutest panda ever! beautiful job, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - your pandas are lovely - Jacqueline xx

Louise van Vuren said...

I really like your interpretation of the sketch. The little pandas on the cards are adorable and I do like the bamboo borders. Thanks for joining in with the fun at CC&S

Louise xx