Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

PS Sun

 
 
 
My Idea
 
 
Jo's Scrap Shack : Summer
D.L. Art : Summer
 

7 comments:

Danni said...

Great card! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
Danni-Inky Impressions DT

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Love the sun and the papers. Thanks for joining Jo's FFC.

Brenda said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo!! That sun is too cute, love the papers you used and the sketch design! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

~ Jo ~ said...

Love your take on the sketch and the inspiration photo! Your sun is soooo cute! Love the beautiful patterned striped paper and the clouds. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Jo's FFC!
Hugs,
Jo
xox
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Vannessa said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo. It works so well with our sketch this week. Thanks for joining in this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Jenny said...

I can see how the photo inspired your happy card.... I love the large smiling sun :0)
Thanks for joining in with PS Sparks challenge this week.
Jenny x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOVE that happy sun!! I also love that striped paper!!! LOVE-- great take on this inspiration photo!!!

THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3 ps... super sorry about being so late in leaving my comment! Hope you will join in the fun again soon!!!