Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Birthday Girl Tag

Moxie Fab World challenged us to make Birthday wraps or tags
 
I made a tag
 
 
Front        Back
 
Kimono Bear is a Meljens Digital Image
 
Word Art Wednesday : anything family friendly
Simply Create Too : anything but a card
(although there is a card to match it here)
 


4 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Pretty tag! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Anything but Card
Hugs
Dewi

Saints Rule! said...

Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, AJ:

Your entry tag in our Challenge #42 - "Anything But a Card" is so pretty--I love the shape]!.

We hope to see your beautiful work in all our challenges at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey AJ! Thanks for linking this up to the Tags & Wraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)