Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Keep Calm and Read On

Incy Wincy Designs : create anything that has to do with an actual book
 
how about a card with book pages, the actual library card pocket
and  a bookmark or two.
Yes the book you see behind my card is the book that the pages came from
I love Books! so shame on me - I am going to hell for defiling a book
 
(the Kraft cardstock and the blue bakers twine can be found in the shop)
they also sell the library cards and pockets 
 

the book due date stamps are actual and as is the library card pocket.
 
The Octopode Factory Friday : Inspired by the written word
(the Keep Calm Digital is an Octopode Image)
 
 
 
a couple of bookmarks using the same pages or so
 
 Fab N Funky : make a set
 
 Divas by Design : anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody : anything goes
Crafters Challenge Blog : anything goes
Craft Door Magazine : anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday : Spooled Items
 
Tip : When making a project it should be fun
not tedious or frustrating, if it becomes that
just step away and do something else for the moment.
 

7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

So much interest in this project and a great tip. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Sheryl said...

This is very clever. The library' ticket holder is a brilliant touch! Good to have you with us at Incy Wincy this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Pat K said...

Wonderful cards and bookmarks. So very creative and I chuckled on your defiling books comment...I felt the same way when removing pages. I think you will be forgiven with your "green" approach.

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K

Ginny said...

fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF:)

Angelique said...

Fabulous set.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Rhonda Miller said...

This is fantastic. Thanks for playing at CCCB.

Annette said...

Wow, great project, I love the bookmarks.
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘spooled items’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.