Great card. I love the bright, fun, colors on a CHRISTMAS card! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!
That's so cool that you turned the inspiration into a Christmas car. I love the colors and the bands at the bottom are a great element. Thanks for linking up with Paper Smooches SPARKS!
You've done a FAB job on this photo inspiration-- love all of your cards! And I LOVE that this card was inspired by the colors-- beautifully done:) THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great card. I love the bright, fun, colors on a CHRISTMAS card! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!
That's so cool that you turned the inspiration into a Christmas car. I love the colors and the bands at the bottom are a great element. Thanks for linking up with Paper Smooches SPARKS!
You've done a FAB job on this photo inspiration-- love all of your cards! And I LOVE that this card was inspired by the colors-- beautifully done:)
THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3
Post a Comment