OHHHH! I love that your digital image matches the papers perfectly! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! You nailed it:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team!!! Hope you will play along this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:) I apologize for not leaving a comment sooner-- time flies!
4 comments:
Cute card, great colours & layout!
Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
what a sweet CAS card. Love those eyes! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Delightful Challenges!
Denise
You always have a winner with me when you put googly eyes on! very very cute. Thanks for playing PSS!
OHHHH! I love that your digital image matches the papers perfectly! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! You nailed it:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team!!! Hope you will play along this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:) I apologize for not leaving a comment sooner-- time flies!
Post a Comment