Happy Merry Christmas in July!! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Christmas in July" BINGO Challenge and Celebration with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our Saturday BINGO Challenge Today!!!Hugs & Happy Days!~MinKaymin Kreations
Look at you getting your holiday cards done early! good for you.thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.
Cute card, I really enjoy your bold colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at HSS!
Yay, Christmas in July! I like the sentiment and colorful ribbon. Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika
Wow, good for you for getting a jump on your Christmas cards. Great idea to use our sketch challenge to begin. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.Robbie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Merry Christmas in July!! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Christmas in July" BINGO Challenge and Celebration with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our Saturday BINGO Challenge Today!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations
Look at you getting your holiday cards done early! good for you.
thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.
Cute card, I really enjoy your bold colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at HSS!
Yay, Christmas in July! I like the sentiment and colorful ribbon. Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika
Wow, good for you for getting a jump on your Christmas cards. Great idea to use our sketch challenge to begin. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.
Robbie
Post a Comment