the Doodle Pantry has a month long challenge where we are to use a Doodle Pantry Image.
I chose Texas Sized Birthday.
I chose Texas Sized Birthday.
the Doodle Pantry is also sponsoring the sketch challenge which I used
Avenue 613 : anything goes or use or your country's flag colours.
Simon Says Stamp and Show : Anything Goes
2 Sisters: Stripes
Ladybug Crafts : birthdays
Simon Says : Patriotic
Inky Impressions: Red, White, Blue
Simon Says Stamp and Show : Anything Goes
2 Sisters: Stripes
Ladybug Crafts : birthdays
Simon Says : Patriotic
Inky Impressions: Red, White, Blue


12 comments:
Lovely card, great design and layout and I love the focal image. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x x
What a great card, AJ! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!
Love it, AJ! Fun sentiment :) Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week!
Oh, I love, love, LOVE this!!!! Fantastic!!! I'm on my way to Doodle Pantry to find this image now. What a wonderful card! (I'm also from Texas!)
Lynn
Now you know I love Texas cards!!! This is beautiful. That patterned paper is so perfect too. Thanks so much for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 36!
What a fun birthday card!! I have a niece and nephew born in TX so I'll have to remember this!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Fab fun card
Thanks for joining us at LCI this month
Lisa x
What a fun birthday card - and what a great way to use Texas image - great job. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 36 this month.
Cute card, and what a fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
What a fabulous card for a Texan/former Texan having a birthday! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#36!
A super patriotic card!! Thanks for joining our Red, White and Blue challenge at Inky Impressions this week
hugs Vicky xx
Fabulous Card!! Thank you for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 36
Hope to see you next month.
Hugs Lorianna DPDT
Post a Comment