Delicious Doodles Challenged us to use a charm
I found this Delicious Doodles Bunny on the CDAC Freebie Kick-off challenge.
Thank you for placing this cute little guy on the CDAC.
Anything is the theme with Simon Says Stamp and Show, Love to Scrap
I 3-D the bunny .
the inside.

5 comments:
Precious!!! The dimensional bunny is fabulous! I love how he pops up! Great color too! Thanks for showing us your wonderful work this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!
Love this! I really like your 3-D image too. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
Hugs,
Aletha Jane
DD Design Team
What a pretty card you have made using a Delicious Doodles image. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “add a charm”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)
Nice job on the card and how you popped it up. I like the paper you used to make its o bright. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!
Totally love how you have raised up this image. Fabulous charm.
Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky
Post a Comment