This is so darn cute! Love that sweet thing peeking out from the gorgeous flowers. So good to have you join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Sharon, SSW-DT
Hi AJ very cute card, I do love this sweet image and all your wonderful embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck. Hugs Kathie SSW-DT
Thanks so much for joining our colour challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck in the draw. We hope to see you on the next challenge too. luv'n huggz Jen Leeflang BUGABOO DT
10 comments:
How sweet! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
~Jo, SSW-DT
I love this adorable image and fun color scheme. Thansk for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT
Cute card. Great flowers and I like your papers. Thanks for sharing with us at SSW this week. Holly x
This is so darn cute! Love that sweet thing peeking out from the gorgeous flowers. So good to have you join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT
Look at this sweetie of a card!! I just picked up that freebie too, so darn cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Linda
Very cute and I really like the dragonfly ribbon and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Hi AJ very cute card, I do love this sweet image and all your wonderful embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT
Cute, Cute!! Love that Bugaboo Baby and your giant flowers =)
So glad you joined us this week!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT
Way too cute!
Thanks for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Color Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to visit The Bug Blog tomorrow for a new challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations
Thanks so much for joining our colour challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck in the draw. We hope to see you on the next challenge too.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT
Post a Comment