Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Black on Black

Delicious Doodles Challenged us to Black on Black
 
I made a plaque
 
Create a project using the "Sketch"  
or
 Create a project with a "Favorite New Stamp Set" 
Or
Mash it Up and create a project 
"using the Sketch with your Favorite NEW Stamp Set"
 
I decided to mash it. I used my new Tim Holtz Stamp Set : Lost and Found
 
 
Anything Challenge : anything goes
CAS-ual Friday : Count me in : numbers
 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous project, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxx

Lisa said...

Great card, I love the vintage feel to it!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a stunning vintage card you have made. It fits the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week well of “black-on-black”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

Heidi B said...

Wow, that's a great project! With the photo corners, it looks just like an old photo album. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Amy White said...

What a wonderful vintage card - love how you've used the film strip! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Wonderful. Loving the vintage feel of your project. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Delicious Doodles this week

Tara Bourgoin said...

Wow - what a cool image! I love the photo corners you have created. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card... love the vintage design!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time.

Christine x

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Such a lovely vintage design! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!