Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Anya Summer Photo Album

 
I made a summer photo album / scrapbook with my Fluttery Anya Stamp
 
The Front (ties on the side with a ribbon)
 
I recycled an old blank close to my heart album
Anyone for Anya wanted to see some glittery things
The Greeting Farm has an Anything Goes Challenge
and a Schools Out Theme
(I hope its okay to enter both with the same project)
Anything goes over at Simon Says and Challenges 4 Everybody
Really Reasonable Ribbon wants to see anything but a card.

 
Here is the back
 

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So fun and bright!! I love the tickets! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

Blankina said...

Wow your card is full of details..
Thanks for joining ANYONE FOR ANYA this week,
Goodluck,
Hugs AFA DT Blankina

Ms Scrapmess said...

What a cute cover for your album! Thanks for sharing at Anyone for Anya :)

Peggy said...

Super cute album! Thank you for joining the GVT challenge this week at TGF!

Bonnie Garby said...

Fun album! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.